Re: Scrub causing kernel panics

On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 22:31, Dan Weeks wrote:
> hmmm, what could that error be from. hmmmm.  if you don't sync kernel and
> userland don't expect things to work.  sync userland with the kernel and
> try again.
Well, for the time being it looks like I'm screwed.  Both attempts to
compile userland -current have ended in failure:
<snip>
./zconf.h -> ./zconf.ph
./zlib.h -> ./zlib.ph
./libnet.h -> ./libnet.ph
Cannot parse:
"byte order has not been specified, you'll
*** Error code 255
Stop in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/perl (line 574 of
/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/perl/Makefile.bsd-wrapper).
*** Error code 1
</snip>
Is this something I should bring to the attention of [email protected] or [email protected]?
-J.