Re: Scrub and fragments

> The bottom line, so far, is that they think using DF
> is a good idea,
> whereas we think it's not.
>
> You can remove the DF check, if
> you want to give in
> to Linux' point of view regarding this matter, but
> we won't change pf's
> default behavior based on the discussions so far.
>
> Daniel
I don't think of it as giving in to one point of view
or another. All I really care about is for the box to
work, regardless of whether the other machines in the
network are Linux, Windows or anything else for that
matter. So, could you please do me a favor and tell me
what file that DF check is performed in? That would
save me from going through the kernel sources to find
it.
Thanks,
Dan.