Re: Optimizations for udp/icmp

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 07:43, Mike Frantzen wrote:

> I could probabley hack up a little PCAP utility to profile your UDP
> traffic and let it calculate a distribution of timeouts.  But I have
> very little free hacking time and I'm not sure there is enough demand.
You might be able to use Argus <www.qosient.org> to get this sort of
info.  If anyone is interested I could ask on the mailing list.
Argus is an IP audit tool that records lots of information about network
flows which is useful in security work, performance analysis and
monitoring QoS.
"It aint necessarily so"  - Gershwin