Re: Call for comments on using OpenBSD 3.2 as a VPN Server (road warrior)

Oh, and I did use the allard documentation as a basis for my configurations
both with shared secrets and x.509 certificates. It is a good starting
point, but lacks a little with regards how to set up forwarding on the
gateway machine as the configuration in Allards document is mostly conserned
with setting up point-to-point VPN-tunnels and not a real gateway per se.
++ Raymond