Re: Call for comments on using OpenBSD 3.2 as a VPN Server (road warrior)

Has been done, can be done.
http://www.allard.nu/openbsd/
lots of VPN info there.  There's nothing on using the Windows client
specifically, but there's samples for dang near every other VPN client
out there.
==ml

Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons