Call for comments on using OpenBSD 3.2 as a VPN Server (road warrior)

I am a fan of OpenBSD.  I have a need for a firewall that will support
dial-up VPN's for users on the road to access resources on the internal
LAN.  The road warriors are all running Windows 2000 Pro, so I have either
pptp or l2tp as clients, however, would rather the later.  I need to make
this decision and implement soon (boss gave deadline - if I can't do
OpenBSD, he wants me to investigate Win2K/ISA...).  Any
experience with this, please also provide references for configuring the
solution.
Thanks in advance for your time,
Adam
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any
attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete
this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.
SONNENSCHEIN NATH & ROSENTHAL
Visit us on the web at http://www.sonnenschein.com