Logging packet contents

Hi all,
I read the FAQ about using syslog for pflog:
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq6.html#PF
I'd like to know if there's (a pointer to) an easy way to inspect the
contents of the logged packets. For example, I want to find out the address
of people sending the Pop-up spam "Get your university diploma here!"
Also, this method won't work on a transparent bridge unless there's a third
NIC configured with an IP address, correct?
Thanks,
*	Adam Getchell
[email protected]
*	System Architect/Programmer			(530) 752-1584
*	Human Resources Information Systems	http://www.hr.ucdavis.edu/
"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability in the opponent." -- Sun Tzu