Apologies (was: Off-topic venting of frustration)

Please accept my apologies for my previous (and no doubt ill-advised)
post about the non-availability of CD images.  In any case I've no
doubt this subject must have been done to death in other forums...
I've had many replies off list (stangely enough the vast majority
explaining how easy it is to make my own CDs, and almost none pointing
out that the project needs the funds from the CDs...)
Please just put this down to culture shock on my part
Once again, apologies for any raised blood pressure I may have caused,
     -roy