IP Accounting per IP

Hello, All. I have two bridging firewalls that provide redundancy via stp. I
am looking for something that will give me statistics on how much traffic is
going through the bridge by IP. In other words I want to be able to tell who
(by IP address) is using what bandwidth. I have installed/configured a
couple of tools and pointed them at the bridge but the numbers they return
don't seem correct. Also, a lot of the tools are designed to give total
traffic but not break it down by IP address. I'm getting tired of
installing/configuring software and not having it work. If anybody else has
done this please point me at what software you are using.
Thanks in advance,
+Samuel Freiberg
+-(816)472-7878 x 236
+--www.lookandfeel.com
+---Systems Administrator
Looking for extra network security? Check out the Snort Alert Monitor
written by yours truly and available as Open Source @
http://freesoftware.lookandfeel.com/sam.