BINAT troubles -- SOLVED!

Loic Cuguen's suggestion to add an alias to the NAT box fixed the problem.
That would be why I had half-open connections all the time.
Hopefully soon I'll be able to write up getting a NAT box up and running --
there are nice tutorials for transparent bridging, but I haven't found any
for NAT. When I have something I'll have y'all look at it.
Thanks for the help!
*	Adam Getchell
AdamG@hrrm.ucdavis.edu
*	System Architect/Programmer			(530) 752-1584
*	Human Resources Information Systems
http://www.hr.ucdavis.edu/
"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability in the opponent." -- Sun Tzu